Sunday, April 11, 2010

Rebound

When my friend was visiting from Germany, I was sleeping on my floor and I let her have the bed. This led to me restarting a brief morning practice again and it felt really good. Sure, it was only 10-15 minutes, but it was something. It's been good, even though it's not the length of practice I like to pursue. I was able to notice the different way my body felt as it appreciated the return of the activity. I noticed that the spots in which I thought I was observing tightening and issues were indeed the spots I thought they were.

I even started to notice another period of improvement in juggling as things I've been working on and frustrated over started coming together. Of course, things are starting to fall apart again and it's making me cranky. I still have issues with accepting sucking as being a part of the whole process. Heck, I still have issues with perceiving it as ineptitude or failure.

There are other pressures that have arisen, both self-inflicted and otherwise. Now I have to deal with those, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment