Monday, August 23, 2010

Paying Off

The mental work is yielding progress!

Even though my energy is being drained by a lot of other things I'm assigning my attention, I've been noticing a lot of advances. Most notably, after a drop, mess up, or complete car wreck in juggling, I've made my way back to the alley (clown dressing room) and haven't stressed at all. NO STRESS! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH! That means incremental improvement! WHEEEEE!

Physical work still delivers surprises as well. Doing yoga a couple of evenings ago I hit a couple of poses and noticed something new. All I could say was a slightly bemused "Hmmm. That's different." My reaction made me laugh.

Mostly, I'm just happy that there is progress and this time, I noticed the smaller stuff instead of the big dramatic changes. Maybe my opinion about subtlety is changing . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment